Once you receive that prepaid label, you’ll need to return the less than loved item in new or unused condition (meaning no scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item) with all the original packaging and materials included.
We trust you, but will still need to inspect the item upon receipt– just to make sure — before we issue a refund or exchange. Of course if the item has been resized, altered or damaged, or obviously used, we won’t be able to offer you that refund or exchange and will have to return it to you (at your expense).
We must receive your returned item(s) within 45 days of the original shipping date. . If we receive your item after 90 days of the date of shipping, or if you didn’t use our prepaid label, we may refuse the return and ship it back to you at your expense (so don’t forget that label!)
Also, any ‘Free Gifts’ we may have sent you with your purchase – we’ll need those back too — if you’d like a refund for your item. If the product is shipped to us without the Free Gift, then we won’t be able to issue you a refund.
Now let’s say you received a damaged item, an item you didn’t order or the wrong item, we’ll a. first apologize profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges. Again, not that we don’t trust you, but we’ll need to inspect the item upon receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly. However, if the product is found to not be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Bridal and engagement rings that come with an IGI© or GIA© Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost (usually around $99, sometimes more). If you don’t have the certificate, let us know that when you call so we can quote you the exact price for the replacement.
All of our wristwatches go through some major testing and stringent quality controls before we send them to you. But you should still thoroughly inspect your watch as soon as you receive it (before removing any factory tape or wearing it) just to make sure there are no blemishes, or any other type of damage and that it works. If, for some reason, your watch is in less than satisfactory condition, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
within 48 hours to let us know. We’ll issue you a return authorization number (RAN), which you should write on the receipt that you’ll send to us with your watch. Again, we’ll inspect it upon receipt and then either exchange it free of charge or refund the full cost of the merchandise, including shipping charges.
On the other hand, if your watch works perfectly but you don’t love it as much as you thought you would, please contact customer service at email@example.com
within 15 days of the original shipment date to request a return authorization number for a full refund or exchange. We must receive the returned items within 25 days of the original shipment date. The returned wristwatch must be in new or unused condition, meaning no scratches, marks, blemishes, nor any other damage(s) on the watch, and that it has not been worn, sized or altered in any way. The ‘watch’ includes the bracelet/strap and/or folding buckle, and/or deployment buckle and clasp. The watch must be returned with all original packaging, materials, protective tape, manuals and accessories having never been removed and having been kept perfectly intact.
Note: If the watch is sent back to us and has signs of wear (as stated above), we can’t issue you a credit and the watch will be returned to you at your expense.
We have a great refund and exchange policy. However, some things we just can’t take back:
- Items which have been abused or modified
- Special orders made to customer specifications
- Products modified as per customer requests
How to Return an Item
1. Contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a return authorization number (RAN) and write it on your return slip. We can’t accept any returned merchandise without a RAN number, so be sure to get one and mark it down. For exchanges and refunds, we offer free return shipping. To ensure a return that is quick, traceable and secure at minimal cost, we will email you a UPS prepaid return label that you MUST use so that the return is processed correctly.
2. Please read the information on the back of your original shipping document and enclose it with your purchase in the original packaging. Re-pack your product with RAN number, original shipping document, original packaging and – of course – the product you want returned or exchanged. If you don’t have your original shipping document, please print and complete the return purchase form
. If you are unable to print this form, please provide us with your name, address, phone number and order number on a separate piece of paper. We really need this information to process your return so don’t forget to include it.
3. Bring your package to a UPS location for delivery to our return facility.
For out side USA refunds, shipping is at the customer’s expense (except for defective products); your refund will be reduced by $10.50 to cover the shipping cost.
2. Please read the information on the back of your original shipping
U.S. Customers: What You Need to Know
• We inspect all returned items when they arrive. • Refunds will be in the original form of payment, except for wire transfers, which we will refund with a company check. • Your refund should arrive within three weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number. • Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. • Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded. • If you return a partial order, we will refund you for the returned items only. • Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balances first. • For exchanges and returns, if the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees may apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
Canadian Customers: What You Need to Know
• We inspect all returned items when they arrive. • Refunds will be in the original form of payment, except for wire transfers, which we will refund with a company check. • Your refund should arrive within four weeks (usually sooner), after the carrier issues your tracking number. • Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. • Unless applicable, delivery charges are not refunded. • If you return a partial order, we will refund you for the returned items only. • Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balances first. • For exchanges and returns, if the product is not found to be defective, shipping fees may apply and/or a partial refund may be issued. • Unfortunately, we can’t ship items from our Family Jewelry Collection or The Persona Charms Collection to Canada.
Repair Service after warranty period
If you damage your sparkle in any way after the warranty period, we can repair it for you. Really. PLUS: we offer very competitive prices.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact customer service at email@example.com to initiate the return process.
- We will then send you a prepaid label that you can confidently use to send the item to us. This ensures that your item is safely and promptly returned for repair, at a minimal cost.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll appraise the damage to estimate the necessary work and cost of repair.
- We’ll then contact you with the repair cost.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate.
- Silver items are not resizable or repairable, but we can remount or replace stones
- We cannot give you an estimate for the cost of a repair before we examine your item
If you need to have your watch serviced or repaired, please see the manufacturer’s detailed instructions